Objectives and Purposes of the ACA
- To establish and maintain an organization of lawyers experienced in the general practice of law and united in fellowship and effort, thereby to improve and enhance standards of practice, the administration of justice and the discharge of the responsibilities of the profession.
- To encourage and assist law students in preparing, qualifying and establishing themselves in general practice.
- To promote or assist programs designed to inculcate in law students the principles of professional responsibility and service to the profession and to the public.
- To promote or assist programs of continuing legal education for active practitioners.
- To promote programs designed to draw together in cordial friendship all members of this Association.